Friday, December 5, 2008

Wisdom Teeth and Gary Busey

After basically sleeping for two days after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I'm finally ready to do the latest blog post.
As a follow up to my Steven Seagal novel, I want to write about another one of the greats: Gary Busey.
Known for his amazing acting in movies such as The Gingerdead Man, Dr. Dolittle 3, Homo Erectus and The Hand Job, Mr. Gary Busey (or the Bus as his fans might affectionately call him) has the ability to make blockbusters out of his sheer presence. In Under Siege he meets Steven Seagal in an epic clash that none will ever forget, so I highly recommend it.

Gary Busey also has a son, Jake Busey. Many of you have probably seen him in Starship Troopers, but you probably didn't recognize him. He's the blonde guy who's friends with Rico. Now you probably remember him vaguely but can't remember his face exactly. Well, here he is.



4 comments:

Andrew said...

Great post. Im also a big fan of Busey too. Yes, ive seen starship troopers too and its one of the all time greats. However, Gary might have topped it with The Hand Job

Hunter JJ said...

Don't forget he has cameos in many great shows including Scrubs, Entourage, and Celebrity Paranormal Project and Celebrity Rehab. He is definitely one of the best actors to watch, every time I see his big toothy grin, I feel like I've just seen a cute little puppy. I looked up Gary Busey on Wikipedia and it said that he started his show-business career in a band called "The Rubber band" as a drummer under the name Teddy Jack Eddy.

Oliver Lerner said...

Jack i love how you go from talking about your wisdom teeth to starship trooper, i might add that it is a masterpiece, but anyway I didnt know Gary Busey was in all those blockbusters. I did know he was in undersiege and i loved him in it. I think i will go watch The Hand Job now because if Mr. Busey is in it, then it has to be good.

spnecer huggett said...

Jack, you lame excuse for a muggle, i greatly disagree with you. Gary Busey isn't a good actor and looks like a crack baby. just looking at his and his son's face makes me cringe. However, i hope you prevail from the removal of your muggle wisdom teeth.